Welcome
Welcome to Sorento Ave, the name of this blog is one of many physical things that have affected my way of thinking. I was raised in a very small town of under 600 people and didn't even have the fun of living within city limits. Instead, I lived on what used to be a small farm a few miles outside of town.
The purpose of the blog is to just get things out of my head, there is no rhyme or reason to this and there is no planned out theme or aspiration to make money. This is just me spilling my guts and telling you stories of my life and my way of thinking.
I am a married woman living in the Midwest, I have a full-time job and 3 children. I am nothing special, and I have nothing special, but I do love sharing stories and opinions with people who will listen. I hope you have a good laugh, and relate in some way. I am a great voice of reason and love the difference between people and their opinions. So stick around if you just want to read a real-life story every once in a while.
EmmyKate
Comments
Post a Comment